יום שני, 3 בינואר 2011

Hello Groovsters and Groovsterettes!

All you avid Captain Groovy followers are welcome to my new blog!

It's been a busy year for Captain Groovy....and I've had some of my most exciting adventures yet! So much that some of you big-thinking Groovsters have shimmied me into opening this very blog to document them! But first, and I know it seems farfetched...but ther are still people out there who still haven't heard of me and my gospel of good groove! So here's a little recap for all you newcomers:

This is how I used to look....


Sad, isn't it? I was a lowly, drunken sorry excuse for an artist, wallowing in self pity, self loathing and my own filth. But now, everything is SUPER! Ever since I ate that old broken disco record....for reasons I wittheld to myself....my life has done a 180 flip towards this: 


And it gave my super powers, that help me fight crime, like this: 


And I have dedicated myself to the ultra violet mission of helping those who are unfortunate as I was. Turning rainy frowns into rainbow smiles wherever I go! 

Tedium beware.....you're about to get GROOVATIZED!!!!



תגובה 1:

  1. אני רוצה להיות הסיידקיק שלך " אדמירל סחי"


    אליאור

    השבמחק